The National Eagle Scout Association awards committee has recently UPDATED the Glenn and Melinda Adams Eagle Scout Project of the Year Award nomination form for this year. The new form has the following updates to help promote locally and collect the necessary information to help in the selection process by your local committee.
SUBMITTING AN EAGLE SCOUT SERVICE PROJECT
- Completed nomination forms shall be submitted to the local council on or before January 31st of each year.
- A SINGLE PDF FILE with the following items should be submitted with this nomination form:
- Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook
- Up to 10 project photographs
- OPTIONAL supporting documentation (drawings, news articles, etc.)
PROJECT SUMMARY VIDEO
- It is strongly recommended that the Scout record a short video that can be part of this nomination form that is between 3-5 minutes, tells the story of their Eagle Scout Service Project and describes the impact on their community as well as themselves. The video file format must be MP4, WMV, or MOV. It should be uploaded to a cloud-based storage site (such as Google Drive or Dropbox) with permission to download and the link should be provided below. Please use a short URL if possible.
- I hereby consent to the submission of my Eagle Scout service project for consideration of this award.
Scout’s Signature:____________________________________________ Date:_______________
You can use the following direct link to the updated nomination form:
Applications should be submitted by email to Devin.Koehler@Scouting.org.